Residential Lawn Care Services
Lawn Connection offers a range of season-long residential lawn care programs to meet any homeowner’s needs:
- Basic 8-Step Lawn Care Program – Limestone, fertilization, crabgrass, broadleaf weeds, organic soil amendment, soil test required when starting service.
- Deluxe Lawn Care Program – Basic treatments, plus disease and surface insect control, grub prevention, nutsedge control, seeding (as necessary).
- Economical 7-Step Lawn Care Program – Fertilization, crabgrass, broadleaf weeds, soil test required when starting service.
- Aeration/Overseeding – This is sometimes an option for thin lawns that require rejuvenation from ordinary environmental damage.
- Slice-Seeding/Power Rake Thatching – A more extensive process for lawns in major need for repair. This may also be a recommendation for a new lawn installation.
- Organic Mosquito Control Program- A natural approach to control Mosquitoes, as well as, other flying pest. This service is offered between April and September. It is done twice monthly to your specific needs.
Pre-pay discounts are available.
TREE & SHRUB SERVICES
To protect your investment, Lawn Connection administers only the best tree and shrub care products. Our 6-Step Tree and Shrub Care program maximizes your landscape’s potential while minimizing the environmental risks.
We promise to keep your family and the environment safe. Our proficient, courteous team is available to help you with everything from disease and insect control to a deep root feeding that will amplify the root growth of your trees and shrubs. Lawn Connection will also provide lawn care tips for in between treatments to optimize the effectiveness of our pest control and other lawn care services.
Lawn Connection applies Integrated Pest Management to our plant services. It is our environmentally-responsible and effective approach to lawn care maintenance. This results in efficient landscape pest control with reduced economic, health and environmental risks.
Lawn Connection will facilitate your plants’ health with the best residential lawn care for a stunning landscape. Treat your trees to the best in New Jersey tree service.
- Organic Mosquito Control – Keep your family safe from the constant attack of mosquitos. These disease carrying insects are a threat to your family and their health. We are offering a 100% natural control that provides the protection you need without the concern of harmful chemical exposure. Our 12-application program available from April through September at two-week intervals will let you reclaim your yard this summer! Call now for special pricing.
- Weed Control– Let Lawn Connection destroy those pesky weeds with our organic based grassy weed prevention and broadleaf lawn weed control products. We will help you enjoy your lawn without the guilt of using poisonous sprays that can be harmful to your family and pets, as well as the environment.
- Disease Control- Preventative care is the best practice. Whether you’re looking to keep your lawn healthy, or you’ve noticed a couple of brown spots and want to nurse your turf back to health, let Lawn Connection take the worry off your shoulders.
- Insect Control- Don’t let bugs take over your lovely lawn. Lawn Connection’s surface insect pest control application will keep the bugs at bay. Our experts will quickly identify the pest and determine the best control method.
- Integrated Pest Management- Lawn Connection’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program is our environmentally responsible and effective approach to landscape maintenance that reduces economic, health and environmental risks. Lawn Connection will guide your plant health for a stunning landscape.
- Grub Control- Grubs are unbelievably destructive to your lawn, and once the damage is done, it can be quite costly to get your lawn back in shape. Action must be taken as soon as possible to prevent considerable and sometimes irreversible damage. Lawn Connection’s seasonal grub preventative applications will ensure grubs bypass your lawn when looking to feed on healthy grass roots.
- Nutsedge Control- Going nuts over nutsedge sprouting up in your lawn? Let Lawn Connection take care of these unsightly distractions and bring back the natural and bountiful beauty of your vibrant lawn.
- Core Aeration- Core aeration is so imperative to an exceptional turf the Lawn Connection recommends this service once a year. By removing small cores of soil within the lawn, grass roots are able to breathe, enabling them to take in more water and necessary nutrients.
- Soil Testing- At Lawn Connection, we are committed to knowing the needs of your soil. We provide soil testing to make sure your lawn is getting the nutrients it requires. Our friendly and expert staff members will determine your turf needs and make suggestions to help you grow a lawn worthy of your neighbors’ envy.
- Vegetation Control – Gain control of those random weeds sprouting up on your property. Our top of the line products will help keep your yard, landscape, and hardscape pristine. Let us ward off any unwelcome vegetation.
- Irrigation Service- Lawn Connection not only wants to provide the best in New Jersey lawn care, but also New Jersey irrigation. Our lawn service experts can set up a fine-tuned irrigation system that will maximize your lawn care treatment program. We put our customers’ needs first, so we will ensure your sprinkler system is kept in great working order and make any repairs in an expedient manner.
- Organic Tick & Flea Control –100% Organic pest control designed to keep your property free of ticks and fleas. We all know about the devastating effects of Lyme disease and other insect-borne diseases blood sucks can carry. We offer perimeter pest control applications scheduled through the warm months to give you assurance against major infestations all season long. We recommend 3-4 treatments each year during the warm months to provide assurance against infestations all season long.
- Landscape Bed Pre-Emergent – Unwanted weeds can be the bane of any home owner’s existence. Lawn Connection will come to your home locked and loaded with the most technologically advanced and environmentally responsible products to combat and control those willful landscape weeds.
- Mole Control – Sometimes the battle for a great lawn has to go underground. Lawn Connection experts use an inground baiting system to imitate the mole’s natural food source and get rid of moles. This technique will eliminate active moles from your yard and keep your lawn and landscape looking beautiful.
- Goose Control – Make your yard less appealing for flocks of geese from settling on your property. Depending on the flock and location, monthly treatments may be required for a time until these pesky birds get the hint.
- Tree Injections – These are sometimes necessary for trees much too large to be sprayed with the conventional liquid application. This treatment may also be helpful for treating trees in sensitive locations such as fish ponds, pools, or play sets. Tree injections cover treatments for disease and insects for established mature trees.