Lawn Care in Mt. Laurel
An edge-city and suburb of Philadelphia, Mt. Laurel is a growing and prosperous small town. But just like any other town in New Jersey, maintaining a healthy lawn and landscape continues to be a struggle, but at Lawn Connection, we have the solution!
Lawn Care that Works for You
Lawn Connection has spent decades identifying the causes of unhealthy lawns in Mt. Laurel and surrounding areas, and how to properly treat them. During this time, we’ve developed highly effective lawn care treatments and programs. No matter the problem or the needs of each customer, we have a lawn care solution for you. Our lawn care programs are:
- Basic 8-Step Lawn Care Program – Fertilization and limestone treatments, crabgrass and broadleaf weed control, and organic soil amendments.
- Deluxe Lawn Care Program – Our 8-step lawn care program, plus surface insect and disease control, nutsedge control, grub prevention, and seeding (if necessary).
- Customized Lawn Care Program – Aiming to provide the most optimal lawn care experience, our customized plan includes everything your lawn needs, and nothing that it doesn’t.
Customer-First Lawn Care
At Lawn Connection, you will never be left in the dark when it comes to the status of your lawn care. We believe that an educated customer is our best customer. That is why we always fully explain what they’re doing, why they’re doing it, and give steps on how you can help maximize the health of your lawn. This type of customer treatment and respect begins the moment you first call our offices. You won’t find better customer service anywhere else.
Tree and Shrub Care in Mt. Laurel
We’re much more than a one-trick lawn care pony at Lawn Connection. Our team is fully licensed and equipped to provide expert tree and shrub care. Your trees and shrubs can add a significant amount of value to your home, so it’s imperative that you take care of them. Neglected ornamentals grow weak and become susceptible to disease and insect infestations. The most common diseases and pests in Mt. Laurel include:
- Scale Insects
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Leaf Spot Disease
Over the decades, our team has crafted a perfect 6-step solution to your tree and shrub care woes, ensuring that they stay strong and healthy all year long. When you choose Lawn Connection as your tree and shrub care company, you can expect the following treatments:
- Spring Dormant Oil, treating and eliminating insect eggs that survived the winter.
- Spring Foliar Fertilizer, a treatment that provides nutrients to your trees and shrubs, helping prepare them for the growing season.
- Spring Disease/Insect Control, spot treating for a variety of plant-destroying pests.
- Summer Disease/Insect Control, a follow-up treatment to provide control for the remainder of the growing season.
- Fall Deep Root Feeding, targeting the root system of your landscape plants, this application is an essential step in our tree and shrub care program.
- Fall Dormant Oil. This controls adult scale and mite insects, as well as several insect egg masses.
Mosquito, Flea & Tick Control in Mt. Laurel
When hosting an outdoor event, the last thing you want to deal with are mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks. These unwanted outdoor pests are both annoying and potentially dangerous. At Lawn Connection, we’ve developed two programs, mosquito control and flea & tick control, that drastically reduce the population of these pests around your property. Even better, they’re both organic-based!
Every year, we hear stories of the diseases that are spread by mosquitoes and ticks. Just a single bite from one of these infected pests and cause a wide variety of illnesses, including:
- Zika Virus
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Our professional team of outdoor pest exterminators have the tools, knowledge, and experience to significantly reduce the populations of these pests around your home, reducing your risk of mosquito and tick-borne illnesses at the same time. When you work with Lawn Connection for your mosquito control, tick & flea control, or maybe both, you know you will have:
- A friendly member of our team walking you through the entire process, answering any questions you may have.
- A professional technician conducting a thorough inspection of your property, crafting a customized treatment plan for you.
- Monthly or Bi-monthly treatments from April to September, depending on your needs.
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Based on the severity of your situation, and the needs of your property and family, we offer anywhere from 1-2 treatments a month to properly manage the mosquito, flea, and tick populations around your property.
Aeration and Seeding Services in Mt. Laurel
Have you noticed your Mt. Laurel lawn looking weak and thin, the ground feeling hard and compact? If so, it may be time for Lawn Connection to visit your home, providing an aeration and seeding service like no other.
Aeration and seeding can play an integral role in repairing your lawn. In fact, aeration alone is so important that we recommend this service be conducted once a year.
- Core Aeration – Our team removes small cores of soil from your lawn. This service allows oxygen, water, and nutrients to more easily make their way to the roots. When a lawn becomes compact over time, the roots of your lawn struggle to get these things, causing your lawn to grow weak and unhealthy
- Seeding – After the aeration service is complete, we spread the turfgrass seed that corresponds with your lawn, helping to fill in any bare spots and provide the fuller, healthier lawn you’ve been after!
Our team of professional lawn care technicians will inspect your lawn, determining the best time for this service to be rendered. We pride ourselves on being honest and easy to work with, never recommending a service we don’t stand behind. Best yet, all of our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that when you work with Lawn Connection, we have your back!
Commercial Lawn Care for Mt. Laurel Businesses
You have a great commercial property; we want to make sure it looks its best! Since 1986, we’ve been offering commercial lawn care to the great businesses of Mt. Laurel. Our team is easy to work with, walking you through your entire experience with us, and helping you pick a commercial lawn care program that’s right for you! We currently offer two lawn care programs:
- Basic Commercial Lawn Care Program – Our starter program offers everything you need to maintain a healthy lawn in five easy steps, including limestone and fertilization treatments, and crabgrass and broadleaf weed control.
- Custom Commercial Lawn Care Program – Taking our basic program to the next level, this program is fully customized to the needs of your property, with many additional services included, like organic soil amendment and soil testing.
But don’t worry, we also offer a wide array of additional lawn care services, making sure your commercial property has everything it needs to look it’s best, including:
- Tree & Shrub Care
- Insect Control
- Slice Seeding
- Vegetation Control
- Nutsedge Control
- Weed Control
- Landscape Bed Pre-Emergent
- Disease Control
- Grub Control
- Core Aeration
- Deer Repellent
- Mole Control
- And more!
Trust the Local Lawn Care Experts!
At Lawn Connection, we’re proud to serve the great residents of New Jersey, Mt. Laurel included! For over 30 years, our company has lived and breathed New Jersey lawn care, and plan on continuing that tradition, bringing you along for the ride. Working with us is easy, convenient, and informative. We always make sure that you know what you’re getting, when, and why. We’re confident we can transform your yard to the lush, green, enjoyable lawn you’ve always wanted!