Lawn Care in Medford
Medford is a relaxing town, separated from all the hustle and bustle of nearby cities. As more residents move into Medford seeking a quieter life, they come to realize that there’s a lot of work involved in keeping their new lawn lush and healthy. That’s where Lawn Connection is happy to help. Since 1986, we’ve been a top lawn care company servicing Medford with a wide variety of lawn care services!
Customized Lawn Care Programs
Medford winters can do a lot of damage to a lawn, and the summers are no easier. As a local lawn care company, we’re all too familiar with the challenges your lawn can face, and have spent decades crafting custom lawn care programs that fix the problems created by weather and other outside factors.
Our 8-Step Basic, Deluxe, and Customized lawn care programs include:
- A comprehensive Soil Test
- Fertilization and Limestone Treatments
- Crabgrass and Broadleaf Weed Control
- Organic Soil Amendment
- Grub Prevention
- Nutsedge Control
- Disease and Surface Control
- Seeding (as Necessary)
If you’re interested in learning more about what’s included in each program, contact us today!
Season-Long Lawn Care Treatments
Are you tired of trying your best to make DIY treatments work, but not seeing the results you want? To get the most out of your lawn care, you need perfectly-timed, continuous treatments. With our lawn care programs, that’s exactly what we do. From the moment you team up with Lawn Connection, you can expect:
- A friendly customer service representative to listen and help identify the right solution for you.
- A professional lawn care technician to develop a lawn care strategy that fits the needs of your lawn.
- Expertly-applied lawn care treatments, bringing the right solution at the right time.
- A never-ending pursuit of excellent customer service.
Tree and Shrub Care Professionals
At Lawn Connection, we know how important your trees and shrubs can be, and how much of an impact they can have on your homes value. When your trees and shrubs are neglected, they can become susceptible to many different diseases and pest infestations. Some of the most common tree and shrub diseases and pests include:
- Scale Insects
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Leaf Spot Disease
To counter these problems, as well as many others, Lawn Connection has spent decades developing their tree and shrub care program. This 6-step program protects your trees and shrubs by giving them the right treatments at the right time. Our 6-step tree and shrub care program consists of:
- Spring Dormant Oil, eliminating insect eggs that survived the winter.
- Spring Foliar Fertilizer, providing nutrients that helps prepare your trees and shrubs for the growing season.
- Spring Disease/Insect Control. We spot treat for various plant-destroying pests using a variety of methods.
- Summer Disease/Insect Control. This is a follow-up treatment to provide control for the remainder of the growing season.
- Fall Deep Root Feeding, an application targeting the root system of your landscape plants. This is an essential step in our tree and shrub care program.
- Fall Dormant Oil, controlling adult scale and mite insects, as well as several insect egg masses.
To prevent the unnecessary use of harmful pesticides, our team follows the guidelines of Integrated Pest Management strategies. We want your trees and shrubs to be healthy, but we want the same for your family!
Enjoy a Yard Free of Mosquitoes, Ticks, & Fleas
Tired of hosting an outdoor event at your home, only to have it ruined by biting mosquitoes, ticks, or fleas? At Lawn Connection, we’re all to familiar with this story, which is why we’ve created mosquito control, as well as flea and tick control programs, to help control the population around your Medford home all season long. Whether your need mosquito control, flea and tick control, or both, we have a program that will be perfect for your home. When you choose to work with Lawn Connection, you can expect:
- A friendly customer service rep to answer all your questions.
- An experienced technician to inspect your yard.
- A customized treatment plan that works for you and your family.
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Both our mosquito control and flea and tick control programs are organic-based, meaning they’re not only safe for the environment, but also safe around your family. Even better, our treatments help control the dangerous diseases that can be spread from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, including:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
With monthly or bimonthly treatments, depending on your property size and demand, you can enjoy a more peaceful backyard!
Revitalize Your Lawn with Aeration and Seeding
Is your Medford lawn struggling to stay healthy all season long? Is your soil compacted, causing a lawn that grows thin with bare spots? If so, your lawn may be overdue for an aeration and seeding treatment. When working together, aeration and seeding can provide a healthy lawn with new growth.
Core Aeration – The act of removing small cores of soil from your lawn, decompressing soil and allowing your lawns roots to get more oxygen, water, and nutrients.
Lawn Seeding – When paired with aeration, seeding has a better chance of taking hold, filling in spots that have become thin and bare over time.
The results? A healthy, lush lawn like you’ve never had before. Our team at Lawn Connection has been providing aeration and seeding services since 1986 and know just how imperative it is to the health of your lawn. Because of the weather patterns that are common in New Jersey, we recommend you have your lawn aerated once a year, and since all our services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you have nothing to worry about!
Keep Your Property Inviting with Commercial Lawn Care
Commercial property can be difficult to keep up with, with some properties expanding many acres. When we opened our doors in 1986, we opened our New Jersey Commercial Lawn Care division. As a local company, we understood the values of being straightforward and easy to work with. That’s why we offer just two commercial lawn care programs:
- Basic Commercial Lawn Care – Covering all the essentials for a healthy lawn, our 5-step program includes limestone and fertilization treatments, and crabgrass and broadleaf weed control.
- Custom Commercial Lawn Care – This organic-based lawn care program is customized to the needs of your facility, including services like limestone and fertilization treatments, crabgrass and broadleaf weed control, organic soil amendment, and soil testing.
Since there are so many types of properties with an array of needs, we proudly offer a broad assortment of other commercial lawn care services, including:
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Insect Control
- Nutsedge Control
- Slice Seeding
- Vegetation Control
- Landscape Bed Pre-Emergent
- Disease Control
- Grub Control
- Core Aeration
- Deer Repellent
- Mole Control
- And More!
Local, Friendly Lawn Care
At Lawn Connection, we are, first and foremost, a local lawn care company. As a family-owned company, we are proud of our New Jersey heritage and go the extra mile to take care of its citizen. We pledge to always do honest work, and to keep you in the loop of what we’re doing and why we’re doing it. Best of all, all our services recommendations are guaranteed to work!