Lawn Care in Moorestown
Considered one of the best places to live in America, it’s no secret that Moorestown residents take great pride in their town and their home. To help you enjoy your Moorestown home even more, Lawn Connection proudly offers a variety of lawn care services!
Top-Notch, Local Lawn Care
Don’t trust just anyone with the health of your grass! Trust Lawn Connection, the company that has specialized in New Jersey lawn care, including Moorestown, since 1986. In this time, we have developed programs that meet the diverse needs of our customers, including our:
- Basic 8-Step Lawn Care Program – Everything you need to maintain a healthy lawn, with fertilization and limestone treatments, crabgrass and broadleaf weed control, and organic soil amendment.
- Deluxe Lawn Care Program – We take our 8-step program up notch, adding disease and surface insect control, grub prevention, nutsedge control, and seeding (when necessary).
- Customized Lawn Care Program – To maximize the results of your Moorestown lawn, our customized lawn care program gives your lawn the exact treatment it needs, just at the right time.
From your first interaction with our friendly customer service representative, to your committed lawn care technician, Lawn Connection is always there to answer any question you may have. We always explain what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and steps you can take to extend the life of your lawn. And with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you know our team is always providing the best lawn care in Moorestown, NJ.
Environmentally Conscious Tree and Shrub Care
The health of your trees and shrubs are important to you, and the value of your home, so why not choose the company that has been providing tree and shrub care services in Moorestown since 1986? Our tree and shrub care specialists have developed a 6-step tree and shrub care program that will enhance and maintain the health of your landscape during the season, as well as the off-season. Our 6-step program includes:
- Spring Dormant Oil – This treatment eliminates insect eggs that have survived the winter, as well as controls various early emerging insects.
- Spring Foliar Fertilizer – Helps prepare plants for the growing season by providing much-needed nutrients.
- Spring Disease/Insect Control – Using seasonally dependent methods, we spot treat your trees and shrubs for various plant-destroying pests.
- Summer Disease/Insect Control – A follow-up treatment to provide control for the remainder of warm months.
- Fall Deep Root Feeding – Directed at the root system of your landscape plants, this treatment provides the building blocks needed to promote growth and healing in your plants. Fertilizer, micro and macro nutrients, and systemic disease and insect control are carefully combined in this essential process.
- Fall Dormant Oil – This final treatment controls adult scale and mite insects, along with various insect egg masses.
The 6-step program helps protect your trees and shrubs from many of the diseases and pests that are common to the Moorestown area, including:
- Scale Insects
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Leaf Spot Disease
More Relaxation, Less Mosquitoes, Ticks, and Fleas
Nothing makes people run inside quite like biting mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. We want to put an end to this problem and provide the perfect solution: Organic-Based Mosquito Control and Organic-Based Flea & Tick Control in Moorestown.
Our programs include monthly or bi-monthly treatments, from April to September, depending on the needs of you and your property. We gage the number of treatments you’ll need after we conduct our thorough inspection of your property. During this inspection, we look for areas where these lawn pests are breeding and what makes your lawn so attractive to them. Common traits of your property that may draw in mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks are well-shaded areas, standing water, hot and humid areas, as well as tall grasses.
These pests are known carriers to many deadly disease, including Zika Virus, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Malaria, and Lyme Disease. By significantly reducing the population of these pests around your property, was can also reduce the risk of you or a loved one contracting one of these diseases.
Our programs are 100% organic and come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, meaning that if you’re unhappy for any reason, we’ll go above and beyond to make the situation right!
Experienced Aeration and Seeding Services
Over time, your Moorestown soil may become compacted, causing the lawn to grow weak, with unsightly bare patches. To counter this problem, our team at Lawn Connection offers aeration and seeding services for your lawn.
When your soil is compacted, the roots of your turfgrass struggles to get the oxygen, water, and nutrients it needs. Your lawn can become susceptible to many different diseases in the process. Our core aeration service physically removes small cores of soil from your lawn, loosening the soil and making the act of gaining these nutrients much easier on your lawns roots. Aeration is so important to the health of your lawn, we recommend your lawn be aerated every year! After this service, our team will follow-up with a seeding treatment, spreading new seed that will help fill in any bare patches in your lawn.
Unsure if aeration and seeding is the right service for your lawn? Let us help! A friendly lawn care professional will inspect your lawn and soil, informing you of the proper treatment, whether it’s aeration and seeding or another. As a local company, we want what’s best for you, and always make sure you’re given the information you need to make an educated decision for your lawn!
A Professional Look with Commercial Lawn Care
Does the health of your lawn make your commercial property look less inviting? Since opening our doors in 1986, Lawn Connection has been helping Moorestown commercial property owners make the most of their lawns. We’ve crafted two programs that will revolutionize the health of your grass:
- Basic Commercial Lawn Care – This 5-step program consists of limestone and fertilization treatments, and broadleaf and crabgrass weed control.
- Custom Commercial Lawn Care – Customized based on the needs of your property, this program consists of fertilization and limestone treatments, crabgrass and broadleaf weed control, organic soil amendment, and soil testing.
On top of these two great programs, our commercial lawn care division also offers a wide array of other lawn care services, including:
- Insect Control
- Tree & Shrub Care
- Nutsedge Control
- Slice Seeding
- Vegetation Control
- Landscape Bed Pre-Emergent
- Disease Control
- Grub Control
- Core Aeration
- Deer Repellent
- Mole Control
We’re an approved provider of lawn care services for New Jersey School Districts, as a MRESC Co-op member and New Jersey Certified IPM School Certification.
Local Lawn Care You Can Trust
Our company has been providing these services in Moorestown for over three decades, growing our skills and knowledge on the conditions that make lawn care unique in New Jersey. When you choose Lawn Connection, you’re choosing a company committed to honest practices and exceptional customer service!