Lawn Care in Marlton
Marlton is a picture-perfect place to live, so you need a lawn to match! Lawn Connection professionals have been providing expert service in New Jersey since 1986. If you are tired of breaking your back doing grueling yard work, we can help. We can provide assistance no matter what type of issues your lawn is facing. We offer lawn care in Marlton that includes a broad range of solutions such as:
- Tree & Shrub Care
- Commercial Services
- Tick, Flea, & Mosquito Control
- And much more!
Customized Care You Can Count On
Our Marlton lawn care experts understand how frustrating it can be to have an unhealthy lawn, so we utilize proven and effective methods. To begin with, we can provide an in-depth soil analysis to determine exactly what issues your lawn may be dealing with. Once our Marlton lawn care experts have this information they can develop a custom plan for your yard to optimize its growth.
We offer a number of different strategies for lawn care in Marlton because we know from experience that every situation is different. Additionally, customer service is our number one priority so we will be there for you to answer any questions or concerns you have about your yard and its needs. We will even guarantee results so you can be sure that you are getting the best care possible.
Expert Tree and Shrub Care in Marlton
It’s no secret that your landscape requires certain care throughout the year in order to thrive and stay healthy. What isn’t as well known is how much of an impact your trees and shrubs can have on the value of your Marlton home when properly maintained. Just as so, when your landscape is neglected your trees and shrubs quickly become susceptible to various diseases and insect infestations. The most common disease and pest threats to landscapes in Marlton are caused by:
- Scale Insects
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Leaf Spot Disease
That’s why it’s important to take control of your yard before irreparable damage can be done. Our Marlton tree and shrub care specialists have spent decades perfecting a six-step program specifically designed to protect your landscape and help it flourish all year long. Our 6-step program includes:
- Spring Dormant Oil – A treatment designed to eliminate any insect eggs that have survived the winter, as well as hinder any early emerging insects.
- Spring Foliar Fertilizer – Help to equip plants for the growing season by providing them with vital nutrients.
- Spring Disease/Insect Control – Implementing seasonally specific methods, we spot treat your trees and shrubs to prevent damage from various plant-destroying pests.
- Summer Disease/Insect Control – We apply a follow-up treatment to accommodate for the remainder of warm months.
- Fall Deep Root Feeding – Targeted towards the root system of your landscape plants, this treatment provides the foundation needed to promote growth and healing in your plants.
- Fall Dormant Oil – This final step controls for adult scale and mite insects, along with various insect egg masses.
Here at Lawn Connection, we care about helping your landscape reach its full potential as much as you do. That’s why we’ve been devoted to providing expert tree and shrub care in Marlton to our friends and neighbors since 1986. Your days of struggling to upkeep your yard alone are over – call Lawn Connection today and get your free quote!